- Category: Resources
TalentGuard provides talent and career management solutions to organizations, career / work-force centers, third-party partners, and individuals. Their mission has been to provide people with exceptional curriculum, tools, and training that will help to maximize their career success in life.
To this commitment they supply relevant, comprehensive, and essential resources to advance career management professionals, aid organizations in the process of recruiting, and guide individuals to greater success within their own careers.
Who they are
TalentGuard was established to solve the issue of organizations and career professionals not receiving the proper training they needed by traditional career training programs. Human resource and career professionals were finding themselves unprepared and lacking the necessary abilities and confidence needed to be effective. Seeking to set a higher standard of in-depth, quality content in these training institutions, TalentGuard, part of Talent Management, works to provide relevant, essential, and comprehensive resources:
- To help individuals, professionals, and students get better control over their career marketability,
- Advance career management professionals, and
- Aid hiring organizations
Their member-base is extensive and includes career coaches, career counselors, HR professionals, entrepreneurs, university career centers, workforce development professionals, and managers.
To the right is their MATCH Career Management System (CMS), a systematic, step-by-step framework used by private practices, corporations, and individuals to ensure successful career outcomes.
How they work
The MATCH CMS was devised to help those working on their career management:
- Magnify talent,
- Align those talents with opportunities,
- Target learning experiences,
- Create branding campaigns, and
- Harness one's network for success
— all in a highly structured, non-haphazard way.
Each step of the framework produces the necessary results for the next, improving the overall experience. It is used by individuals and organizations alike.
What they can do for you
TalentGuard caters to individuals, private practices, and even whole organizations and corporations. They have specific services and materials depending on one's size and needs.
They are an established provider of talent management life cycles for large-scale businesses, and have implemented their programs with many large corporate infrastructures.
At the individual level, whether it be for veterans, students, or minorities, TalentGuard can help train you to refine your marketability and hone your life skills.
For HR career professionals, they will give you all the knowledge other training programs may have missed; rounding out your knowledge to make you truly effective in your practice.
Strategic Talent ManagementIdentify Potential Problems — Derive New Insights — Implement Corrective Actions.
TalentGuard's experience in reviewing, designing, and implementing talent audits have allowed them to devise an all-encompassing, flexible plan to help individuals, professionals, and whole organizations increase their effectiveness and performance. This strategy was crafted with the idea that the proper training can enable anyone to maximize their success in life regardless of geographic, financial, or demographic circumstance.
- Consulting services and customized training programs to help HR grow talent, reduce costs, and improve performance.
- Support capabilities in the following key areas:
- Performance Management
- Competency Development
- Career Development / Planning
- Career Pathing
- Succession Planning
- Talent Assessment
- Workforce planning
- Implementation Services
Career / Workforce Service Centers
- Comprehensive training and programs for PCM © (Professional in Career Management) certification.
- Deliver career services to private practice, university career centers, alumni centers, workforce centers, and veteran career programs.
- Results-oriented seminars that have resulted in 97% of their students meeting career goals within 60 days instead of the national average of 6 months, giving them a true advantage in today's economy.
- Collegian and veteran specific training programs
- Free webinars
- Resource advice videos for job-seekers
- Custom career seminars designed for third-party partners that are requested to offer placement services to students as part of their certification programs.
Benefits through EqualityMagazines.com
TalentGuard provides training for both individuals and organizations to meet their goals, whether it the honing of one's talents and abilities or greater utilizing an existing workforce. Their training, education, and consulting instills knowledge that leads to success. And that is exactly what we hope to achieve.
We now refer any and all client training needs to TalentGuard at a special 10% discount rate.
We believe that diversity breeds strength in the workforce, and that education and training will make that workforce even greater.
Want to learn more?
Visit TalentGuard for more information or to begin learning today!